Thursday, 21 May 2009

All in the name of RAVING!


On Saturday I had a LOVELY day, when it came to the night I was in one of those 'It's sad to end it like this' moods, so I found summink to do...RAVE!

There's is a NEW club which has opened up in my area called Guvnor Bar and on Saturday is a night called 40/40...How lovely the launch party was, but I just didn't find time to go back. This was the time I found to go back! =D

Ok, RIGHT, firstly I get at my mate, tell her I'm coming down so put the girlies on GuestList, then I find out it's an ALL WHITE PARTY! [ArgggH] spontaneity doesn't leave time for ALL WHITE attire...But I tried my best to follow [yeah right, I wore a white top]...

I get ready, and set out on my journey...BEARING IN MIND GUESTLIST CLOSES AT 11...I arrive at the station...





It's a short 3minute walk from my house so yeah, I get there and check the train times...





GREAT...Global PAR! What this tells me is TURN BACK AND GO HOME! By the time the train arrives and I step my left foot onto the train...guestlist is CLOSED!

But as my phone DOESN'T stop ringing I answer 'I'll be there in 2minutes' LIE! Because the train is coming in 8 and it takes a further 15 to arrive at the destination...But for some reason, I continue the journey.

OK, so the train decides to be LONG and come to a HAULT, one of those 'another train is experiencing problems in the tunnel ahead, sorry for the delay, we shall be moving shortly' kind of haults! Anywhooo...The journey is PROLONGED, but I eventually arrive at the designated station...





YeaaaaaaaaaH, guestlist closed 24minutes ago, but at this point I had come TOO far to turn back AND my girls were FUMING...I had to think of a plan and FAST! My sexy ladies were waiting for me at the station [with a STRANGE person who I shall speak no further about] and it was a QUIET walk to the destination, it's only 2minutes LITERALLY but it seemed like sooo much longer...YEAH! We arrive...





It was PACKED...Guestlist was CLOSED and the people at the door were ANGRY! So you all can guess what happened next...



BOOM BLAOW! A winning smile and a few words = FREE VIP action after Guestlist closure...Muhahahahaha!

We danced the night away, twas a GREAT night...catch me there THIS Saturday! But on time, LoL...

No comments:

Post a Comment