Saturday, 27 June 2009

BINGE EATING!



Today I been feeling DISTRAUGHT, no I'm NOT exaggerating it's the TRUTH.

I've taken Mj's death BADLY, no lie...talking about it is IRRITATING and the fact that some people are being SO inconsiderate. =(

I'm FEELINNNNNNNNNN' the Mj tribute by The Game featuring the others...It's emotional.




I'm LOVING it right now.


My hayfever is acting up REAL BAD! Summink else happened n all [I ain't mentioning] that has just made me feel even more 'blaaah'. [sigh].

Hopefully today will have an opposite affect.


WHY AM I HEARING IT'S GAAAN TO BE 29 DEGRESS AND STUFFSSS NEXT WEEK???


But yeah, I can't stop eating...I ain't even HUNGRY dohhh, it's just binge eating.













YummmY! All in the space of 3hours. I CAN'T STOP EAT - ENGGG!!!

HeHe. =)


x Love Life x



No comments:

Post a Comment