Monday, 22 June 2009

...


My hair has GROWN! I dunno if I should cut it all back down to a Level1 again OR leave it to grow out now...Hmmm???

MY POLAROID CAMERA CAME!!!

YaaaaaaaaaY!!!




Ima just go MAD with this, the film is a BIT pricey so obviously not THAT mad but mad enough to enjoy limitless hours with my new cam...Haven't thought of a name for it YET but gimme 3days or so.


WAAAAAALLA BANG-RRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!


I love this song, you should too...it's GREAT! I've 'Said it all'


Take That are WELL BRILLIANT!


'All who wander are NOT lost'.

But I'm in search a summink, do you ever feel incomplete?

Like your missing a piece?

As though there is more to life than your experiencing?

Feeling down and demotivated?

Looking for MORE?

I DO...so bare with me as I ride in search of the promised land...




x Love Life x

No comments:

Post a Comment