Friday, 26 June 2009

='(



I can't believe it, I had hope and faith, I even PRAYED!

They say when God chooses there is nought you can do, but he was DEFO a LEGEND. Regardless...

[sigh]

R.I.P Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009

='(


He died at age 50 from a cardiac arrest, he was found in his Neverland Ranch unconscious and was taken to hospital but wasn't able to be revived. [sigh] It's WELL sad man.


Our prayers go out the the Jackson family...A true ICON has passed away.




Tomorrow ain't prowmised today boy, this has opened my eyes to a COUPLE things. I need to be drawn closer to God on a SERIOUS NOTE!


May his soul rest in PERFECT peace.


x Love Life x

2 comments:

  1. True talk...

    A legend that will never be forgotten...

    R.I.P Micheal Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  2. That montage perfectly depicts him over the years!

    R.I.P

    ReplyDelete