Monday, 22 June 2009

Hayfever = Loss of appetite!



My hayfever is now at the point where my eyes look like I been gaaan back2back rounds with Kimbo for a couple hours. NOT NICE!

Yesterday the family went over to Kent to my Aunties house as my nans come from Nigeria to visit and she cooked us Sunday Dinners...YaaaY!

I LOVE my family and when we come together it's just a BAG of fun...Good times, GREAT stuffsss.


BUT THE HAYFEVER DIDN'T ALLOW ME TO EAT THE DELICIOUS FOOD THAT I COULDN'T EVEN SMELL BECAUSE OF MY BLOCKED NOSE!!!!!!!!!!


Well I did get summink, it wasn't the jelloff rice with dodo, chicken and coleslaw BUT...




Pepper Soup and Alco Pop...It cleared my nose and showed me that VK is arrrrrr igggght ya knooooow! I love my nana.


x Love Life x

No comments:

Post a Comment