Monday, 29 June 2009

I. AM. NOT. IM. PRESSED.



BET Awards. What a SADCASE!

It was sweet as they did a tribute for Michael Jackson [RIP] but in all honesty it was CRAP!

I wasn't entertained for over 3minutes at a time. [shakes head] It weren't good man.


BET PERSONALLY needs to go SLEEP! I don't really like the channel but I thought I'd give it a try with this whole tribute show. APPALLED! Twas NOT good mayne!

[sigh].


EVEN LIL WAYNE AND DRAKE PERFORMED AND COULDN'T SAVE THE SHOW. THAT SAYS ALOT!


But on the PLUS side, Yeezy was there with Amber Rose and they were the FLYYEST in the building no DOUBT! I love 'em. Whatever their doing or representing I DON'T CARE, they look GOOD as their doing it.


R.I.P Michael Jackson.


x Love Life x [before its too late]

No comments:

Post a Comment