Saturday, 13 June 2009

I love you loads like OREOS...



I leeeeeeeeerv me some Oreos, Oreos ANYTHANG!

Today I discovered summink MARVELOUS.

The return of the GREATEST Mc Donalds treat...Mmmmmmmuhahahahaha...

With my brother [treating me as a reward], gaaan to Mc Donalds...Approached the drive thru and what do I stumble upon...

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!






YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY!!!

I couldn't contain myself to be rather honest, but my big bro gave me the 'LOOK' so I stayed composed! Anyhow...I smiled for the rest of the day...



Theeeeeeeen, I got in my house later that evening only to discover my WONDERFUL Mother purchased summink for me that'll WIDEN my current smile AND make my tummmy EXTRA happy...






I LOVE Oreos and Phish Food...YaaaY!


x Love Life x

1 comment:

  1. Had an Oreo McFlurry today there are PANTS!!

    Phish food is kool though!!

    ReplyDelete