Thursday, 11 June 2009

It's getting late...



Incase you didn't know, I write poetry...This is a piece I wrote like 2 days ago and I just CANNOT finish it...

I don't usually write things personal to myself, usually things others around me have experienced or fictional things...This time I tried summink different, but now I'm stuck.


As the sun goes down, the time for me to leave begins to approach, you’re holding me, softly, stroking your fingers down my arm it's like ecstasy, a mental transportation of emotion, feels like your mind is having sex with me. Loving every moment, cherishing every moment, enjoying every moment, knowing they'd soon be moments of the past, they said they knew we wouldn't last. I knew too, so did you, so we savoured every moment. It was the perfect sin whilst with him; he made me weak, no strength to cover on the outside how I felt within, whilst with him.

Just dreaming about this would be satisfaction enough, so living this, with his satisfaction is a must. Plus, when times get tough he lets me know in him I can trust. His loves more than enough, I can't get more than enough, of his kiss his touch. I think I'm falling in love. I need to escape, it's getting late.  As the intensity flares beyond control it's him I long to hold, 'til whenever, forever, my arms, how I wish to fold them across his chest, where in my mind lies an 'S' imprinted, he's the best, the best I never had, some say it's sad but he makes me happy and, sharing him is better than not having him at all so I'm glad, glad that we're over, moreover, I miss you. Even though you’re right beside me it's crazy.


 I hope you like it [so far], Ima try continue it later tonight bus as of now, WRITERS BLOCK got the best of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment