Saturday, 13 June 2009

ONE is the loneliest number...






Right I got on the bus [two stops, too lazy to walk] to Gallions Reach from my house only to meet...NO ONE! =( ...What a lonely bus ride it was...

Anyway, I was gaaan to meet my mates to have a field day and do stuffsss [as we LOVE to do]. Basically, I wanted to eat BUT I didn't want Nandos...All I knew is that I had the URGE for Perinaise...So I got some... =D






Then walked over to Mc Donalds to buy my food...Oh the JOY! hehe...


RIGHT, after that I needed to go Tesco to purchase my water as I am doing the Volvic 14 day challenge and after bumping into the HOTTEST Tesco Employee/Bus Driver I EVER did see and eating a jumbo croissant and wandering around making Tesco REAL sticky...We finally got the water and left...





On our way out we discovered the UNTHINKABLE...[Am I late? Am I exclus? Am I late? ANSWER ME!!!]






x Love Life x

1 comment:

  1. Ur not late. If you are I've taken the attention offa u! sick

    ReplyDelete