Friday, 12 June 2009

To be or not to be [The best rapper in the uk] THAT is the question...



Alright, let's begin by saying, I went to bed at exactly 7AM, I was up [secretly doing work with a new partnership I'm involved in but mainly] because of the old/new craze!


I've been UP...Talking and sorting out near future plans to take over the world with my fellow alien friends.

OK...On Saturday I went to support a friend of mine [Master Shortie] at a gig he had at the Indigo2





...and it was GREAT, fun vibes, people with smiles, good music what more can one ask for? It was a FUN night...

QUICK INTERRUPTION OMGIDDY GIDDY GOSH...For the FIRST time I heard of and see perform a group/band called 'Man Like Me' they are FRIKKIN' NANG/BAD/GOOD/PHWOAR 'AVE SUMMA DAT/WICKED/THE DOGS BULLOCKS. I enjoyed them on stage...They're BIG!

[ahem] RIGHT! Returning to Master Shortie...There was a video he posted up on his FaceBook yesterday of him freestyling and stuffsss AND, well yeah you have a look...





YEAH...So that's that part...TODAY!!!!!!!!! I have been shown ANOTHER video which is a reply for Master Shortie's above video...

Whether it's true or NOT...When somebody claims to be the best at something ESPECIALLY the best at summink a load of other people do i.e...rap in the UK...It's bound to cause controversy...

Black the Ripper had a few things to say about this claim that Master Shortie made yesterday...





Blacks isn't tryna say he IS the best rapper in the UK...He is just saying it ISN'T Master Shortie...I have no comment on the situation...What do YOU guys think about it? Ima keep SCHTTTTTTTTUM!!!

P.s...They're BOTH doing their thing, UK STAND UP...Support the cause...Once AGAIN...Click and DO NOT forget the names...Black The Ripper and Master Shortie...

x Love Life x

1 comment:

  1. The disgust lmao. Out of "fuk-it-ness". Sick man. Black's talkin alot of sense. I'm fully supportive of young bruddas/sistas makin waves in music regardless so i don't undermine a mans effort, Make your money and help bring others through. BE APE!

    ReplyDelete