Sunday, 19 July 2009

I wanna write an anthology SO BAD!



Them RANDOM mornings when your up at 04:33am and you write, you know them ones? LoooL, well that's my LIFE!


I don't wish I were deaf but I don't wanna hear, I don't wish I were blind but I don't wanna see. So I have a tongue to speak of all the evil that surrounds me. As light shines through my blinds my minds on a one way trip to insanity. I didn't plan it see, what I see is profanity. Us living as slaves to the world and...NA PAUSE!

See, my body is mine and I only get one, I've inked it down, there's still more to come. I love it and wanna make it look beautiful, I'd rather that than give him opportunity to misuse it all, it's unusual, for me to fall but I have and believe it's beautiful, like my body so I let him touch it, but I cherish it too much to let him F*** it. I OWN this 5'10 so I control every movement, though he caused hurt given the chance Ima do it again, who knows maybe we'll go all the way BUT 'til then...

Ima ink it down.


x Love Life x

1 comment:

  1. Ink's permanent, so use a pencil, the pen's poison, but it's your choice, your lament. But use a pencil and you can flip the Steadler if you make mistakes, but whatever you do, don't do it again or go all the way, your 5'10"'s not for making shakes...

    ...Ink/sketch it down.

    ReplyDelete