Tuesday, 28 July 2009

Why me?



WHY?

Y?

YYY - EEEERRRR?


[sigh]

Ok so basically, my webcam has stopped working. Ona RANDOM! It just decided...NOT to work.




I mean, it came installed in my Hp laptop [which btw I bought in November] so why would it be broken/not working!?!

[hmph]


My warranty is still on [for a year] SOOO I golla ring up Aych Pea 2mar [in a few hours] AND tell them what's happened and make 'em FIX IT QUICK MAN!

Once again...Not impressed!

I shoulda listened to @TakashiFlash when she told me to get a MacBook fram marnin'.

Major, Ima get one before summers out.


YaaaY! =D

But Booo! about my webcammy. =( *hehe* [Any fake upset].

Just KNOW my late night/early mornin' Skype conversations ain't been AS fun, still fun nonetheless.


Ima let you know what 'appened when I ring 'em up.


x Love Life & Smile x

No comments:

Post a Comment