Sunday, 2 August 2009

.x. JAMES MORRISON .x.



One of the most highly UNDERRATED artsist in the UK.

He has SO many bangers...His voice is AMAZINGLY soothing. I just love him.




I've decided to dedicate a post to him, from the get go to his most current, my FAVOURITE songs from the wonderful James Morrison.

'You give me something'





'Pieces don't fit anymore' [ALL TIME PERSONAL FAVOURITE]





'Undiscovered'






'One last chance'






'You make it real'






'Nothing ever hurt like you' [ANOTHER ALL TIME PERSONAL FAVOURITE]






'Broken strings' [EMOTIONAL] [sigh]





'Please don't stop the rain' [POSSIBLY MY FAVOURITE SONG FROM HIM, I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH]





I LOVE him and his music, he is SO underrated though, but I will personally support him forever and ever. >.< ...LoL, I actually bought the 'Undiscovered' album from HMV and bought the 'Songs for you, Truths for me' album from the iStore.


=)


x Love Life [JAMES MORRISON] & Smile x

No comments:

Post a Comment