Tuesday, 25 August 2009

(8) ...MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE IMA [EAST] LONDONER...



...AND I LOVE LONDON TOWWWWWWWWWN!!!


Aaaaaaaaay, do you live in London?

(8) ...Are you really REALLY from the ends?

AH HA!


Why am I so excitingly PROUD to be a Londoner this fine evening you ask...

WELL...


_)(&£$%^&*()_+}{~@F#],JK';JTRE
DFGH
JK]U#Y'[T;P]
ER[TR
4W56Y76
5]4#

U

)(*&^%$£%^&*()_}{~~~''/BH;LKMOIYPTE[Pq'[a

FARM...DID YOU WATCH TODAYS EPISODE DOHHH???


LoooL. Na SERIOUSLY...It was LIVE. Then again I'm easily pleased, NAAA scratch that...IT WAS LIVE! 'Suttin like e-moooooooosh'.

I knewwwwwwwwww there was gaaan2 be a MARD-NESS towards/at the end, I could FEEEEL the build up in my bones!

[STOP]

If you are reading this and in actual fact have NOT watched Tuesday 25th August 2009's episode of EastEnders, REDIRECT YOURSELF TO BBCi Player NOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!

[GO]

Ok, ermmm yeah. My guyyy Garry was getting played but DON'T EVER IN YOUR LIFE SAY GARRY IS A WILLY/PRICK/BELLEND/NOBBHEAD BECAUSE HE IS THE COMPLEEEEEEEETE OPPOSITE [no bumbhole].

Phil got what he had coming...



PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXX, PHILS ON THE FLOOOO - HORRR, NO MOVEMENT PHILS ON THE FLOOOOO - HORRRR!


Jokes!


I LOVE EASTENDERS! I dunno why I ever left you. Oh wait yes I do, because you killed off Danielle on an unnesecary one. But I'm baaack baaaaybaaaay!

;)


x Love Life, EastEnders & Smile x

No comments:

Post a Comment