Wednesday, 19 August 2009

'Bitter Sweet'



iWrite.


I love Kanye Wests 'Bitter Sweet' it kinda reminds me of myself A LOT on an emotional level. I'm a person who is WELL in touch with her emotions SO? I don't hide 'em or bottle 'em up because that's GARBAGE. Deal with it as it comes, so I have no random explosions of nonsense. I'm mainly happy, I love and enjoy being happy. BLUD, call me 'happy happy, joy joy'.

You care about it more than I do...why? LoL.


Ok. I did a cover/remix fingy majig of 'Bitter Sweet' 'cause I can relate NUFF and, I wanted to.

[STOP]


SCORCHER.SCORCHER.SCORCHER.SCORCHER.SCORCHER.SCORCHER.SCORCHER.SCORCHER.SCORCHER.

[GO]

I have written HALF of my version of 'Bitter Sweet' [DON'T ask nor wonder why I write 'Bitter Sweet' in inverted commas because I dunno the answer and then we'll both me here, stuck, tryna figure out the un-figurable] and I am liking my version, so far so GOOD.

I ma share it with you...See if you like it and Ima finish it off TODAY.

THEN, Ima put my Sony HDD handycam my mummy bought me to some use and record myself 'performing' the dis tin and post it up on here and my group page on FB [which is iWrite by Andrea Ushedo].

Am I blabbing?

Ayt safe, sowwe.



Bitter sweet, you're gonna be the death of me, I don't want you but I need you, I love you and hate you at the very same time.

This is the closest thing I’ve had to a perfect start. I knew me and you would be cool from the very start. Until all the accusations then began to start. Now I feel an argument coming ‘don’t start’. So why I feel so weak whenever we apart? I wanna hold you close, I wanna push you far. You hold us together yet you’re why we fall apart. You never asked, just came through and stole my heart. I didn’t mind you swore you’d never leave, hand on heart. That’s why I couldn’t breathe when you chose to depart. You pierced the soul of me with cupids dart, getting over you, was the hard part. But you returned begging for our love to restart.
I told all my girls how I miss you, but we together now I no longer miss you, you sitting close to me, I lean over and kiss you. But in my head trust is becoming an issue. Awake late nights all I think of is you, awake crying with a box full of tissue. I see messages from Jessica, Beverley, Genevieve, Toni with an I, Sarah and Crystal, then I promised never to devote all my time to one dude. So the games you play, that’s what I play now. Where we just break the rules, the game is so foul, now you not the only one, I met Paul from downtown and when my man ain’t home, he goes downtown. My man found out, I don’t know how, but he’s crushed into pieces just like I was now, saying ‘baby all I wanna do is to settle down’, now he’s singing them melodies, I once sang, kinda like...

Bitter sweet, you're gonna be the death of me, I don't want you but I need you, I love you and hate you at the very same time.


x Love Life [and Poetry] & Smile x

No comments:

Post a Comment