Wednesday, 26 August 2009

F.A.C.E.B.O.O.K.!.


Now, if you've got FaceBook you are BOUND to have seen this clip! I myself saw it last week LAUGHED and totally forgot about it. Now EVERYBODY is posting even REPosting, I REALISED it was waaay funnier than I originally thought it was so I had to share it with you guys incase you hadn't seen it.



'No no, no don't TOUCH ME, is that the same finger you been poking her with all day'.

(*&^%$%^&*(op{@p:DF
G,./
pO;
'[I8LK7RYJPOKU76
78
9;][870P6OE9W8SOPGFHJUKL';/PIO
UYTER
DF
GHJ
KL

JOKESSS!

'You LoL'in all up on her comments, she THAT funny now'.

Aaaah, I got teary eyed AGAIN!

The thing is that it's ACTUALLY true though, the storylines are WELL realistic.

Americans are TOOO funny!


Don't pay TOO much attention to what people doin' on FaceBook it's not real life, it REALLY IS JUST A WEBSITE.

I LOVE FaceBook, I could spend the whole DAY on there and not realise, so? SO?!?

'I'm not addicted, I'm commited'



x Love Life AND FACEBOOK & Smile x

No comments:

Post a Comment