Tuesday, 25 August 2009

The F.U.N issue



: (8) ...Oooooooooh, who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

RIGHT, my guy Will told me summink about i-D magazine doing summink in dedication to SpongeBob so obviously I was intrigued from THEN. I was like 'so what is it exactly' and he responded 'Dre, I dunno...summink about SpongeBob and the logo'.

=|

GREAT, so basically I did a bit of easy reasearch and stumbled across the masterpieces.

=D



)(*&^%$£%^&
dfgh
jk

poil
ukyjtrhg[epoadsfgh

o
i8765
4e
s
ykuio
765eo98i76%$^&*(OP{r'ghjk/l
po

LAAAAAAAARD GAAAAAAAARD. ME LOVE IT!

Lily Allen is my GIRL aswell so the contrast was the ishnit!

I OFFICIALLY LOVE i-D magazine.

It's SpongeBob SquarePants 10th Anniversary but I didn't know it'll be acknowledged THIS much, aaay...he's the MAN!

This issue is called the F..U.N issue because 'F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me, N is for anywhere and anytime all down here in the deep blue'.

This issue was partly designed by a favourite of mine, Tokyo BlackStar. I don't really care what's gaaan2 be inside, iKid. i-D mag is ALWAYS a good read, I ordered mine online [FOR £9 MAY I ADD] and I can't wait for it to be delivered, grap your copy NOW and get involved in the festivities celebrating SpongeBobs 10th Anniversary.

P.s...lemme leave you with this are jizzworthy song...What a banger...


hehe

x Love Life [& SpongeBob SquarePants] & Smile x

1 comment: