Sunday, 2 August 2009

Gongo aso kutupu ahu



*&^%$%^&*(EFRGTRHTJKYU
IO
IUYT
GFH
IOUK'#I[P;'#]'-0[9876543W

ARGH!


I wanna be SADDENED for a little while, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?

For goodness sake, Gordon Bennett! WHY wuold you do it to us???

EVERYBODY knows 9ice - Gongo Aso right?!? If you don't, don't ever talk to me in your whole existence!

Right anyhow...YeaH that song was released OVER a year ago now but 'til THIS DATE it has exactly the same affect on me as it did when I heard it for the very FIRST time.

It's too much of a banger, the beat, the lyrics [even though some are in Yoruba and I don't understand some of it] all in all it's just TOO MUSH MAYNE!


THEN...

...

...

...


ONLY FOR HIM TO GO AND ALLOW A KER - AP VIDEO TO BE MADE FOR IT. Firstly the song is over a year old now, you have become a superstar because of it, had worldwide shows because of it. FI LE AH! Leave the song alone. NO! He went to go and make video. TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY...A CRAPPPPPPP video at that...

Once again, I'm NOT impressed.

I STILL love the song sha, nobody can take that one away...It'll FOREVER be a jaaam!

In this case, I shall just skank, bubble and sing a long with my eyes closed! LoL.





x Love Life x

No comments:

Post a Comment