Sunday, 2 August 2009

I. AM. AN. EMOTIONAL. WRECK.




Tears are supposedly the weak fibres leaving your body thus making you stronger yet everytime I cry I feel weaker. I just want strength and happiness for everyone, I'm SO naive, it's not gonna happen is it? I've tried to smile like everything is great, but it gets harder to smile when you're dying inside! '...lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.'



R.I.P Carl. GOD needed his lil man back, now you'll lack nothing. Things ain't gaaan2 be the same without you b, you truly ARE special, we're gaaan to miss you on a DUMBBB one you 'BUM'. LoL. =')






x Love and celebrate Carl Beatsons Life x

1 comment:

  1. Sons, Daughters..Children of London
    A family cries.
    A mother weeps
    A father silenced by the youth of today
    A sister screams
    A brother scarred
    Why do we keep coming back to these situations
    A tru solja stolen from the hearts
    A stolen chance
    But in all our hearts
    You will always remain

    PLEASE STOP the knife and gun crime.
    How many more fallen angels??
    STOP sending blessings away too soon!
    RIP CHARMS. xoxox

    ReplyDelete