Thursday, 27 August 2009

JA-MAICAN ME CRAZY



I'm ADDICTED to Ben & Jerry's. I LOVE 'em LOVE 'em LOVE 'emmmmmm.

I REALLY never understood why people would pick Har-gin Darz [Häagen-Dazs] over Ben & Jerry's, it makes no sense, we all know which one has more variety and BETTER taste.

Here is my Top5 favourite Ben & Jerry's flavours.

1.[WITH NO FORM, SHAPE, SIZE OR MEASURABLE UNIT FORM OF COMPETITION IS] Phish Food.

2. Baked Alaska.

3. Cookie Dough.

4. Half Baked.

5. Chunky Monkey.


Now after much drooling and saddendedidness due to realising I actually have NONE of those in my freezer, I bring you to this NEW discovery...

[STOP]

I initially typed 'this NEW discovery that I found'. Isn't a discovery summink you found? WoW.

[GO]




IF YOU KNOOOOOOOOOOW MEEEEEEEEEEEEE, YOU KNOW I LOVE SORBET, BE IT MANGO, PINEAPPLE, GUAVA, LYCHEE, STRAWBERRY, RASPBERRY, HAUPIALANI...Aaay I've tasted a LOT of Sorbet Flavours, I've probably had more. But yeah...For Ben & Jerry's to make a CHUNKY Pineapple sorbet with passionfruit swirls is A LOT!

I just wanted to put you on notice!

I'm gaaan to ASDA to buy this and reload on Phish Food, Ima SCOFF it down and let you know how FANTASTICALLY AMAZINGLY RIDICULICIOUSLY TASTY it is.

P.s...BEN & JERRY'S.

=D


x Love Life [AND OBVIOUSLY BEN & JERRY'S] & Smile x

No comments:

Post a Comment