Tuesday, 4 August 2009

A spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down...



...that's what THEY said apparently, who THEY are is beyond me.


I'm in a bit of a pickle! I'm confused, frustrated and slightly LOST.


Sometimes I lay back on my Mummys bed with my laptop balancing on my knees [as I'm doing now] and just THINK...I tend to think LOADS! [as I'm doing now].

The outcome is ALWAYS different, thinking too much is not a bad thing and neither is talking to yourself as far as I'm concerned, I like to do both.

[DARN, I just membered I missed EastEnders so I golla watch it on iPlayer in a minute].

Right, ermmm, I been thinking and I am gaaan to write about ALL the thoughts that are in my head, I ain't even really gaaan2 try and make it too poetical or make it rhyme as much, just random thoughts down onto paper.


This is SUCH a ramble, my guitar got delivered yesterday morning, I was/am WELL excited and happy about that, I'll get a picture of her soon, my BlackBerry is acting up, it don't wanna connect to me lappy! But yar, she still ain't got a name, I put that in my status on my beloved FB and the results I got were TERRIBLE! I shan't repeat. So basically she is nameless.


Ima go write now, I'll let you know how it goes when I'm done!

HOPEFULLY, I might have some video footage for ya. ;)


x Love Life x

No comments:

Post a Comment