Monday, 7 September 2009

(8) ...No auto tune, but you can feel the Pain...



I was on ConcreteLoop as usual, stumbled across a new tune by Drake - Fear.

WoW.

'...and know I pop bottles cuz I bottle my emotions, at least I put it all in the open'.

You know when it don't even get to a minute into the track but you place the cursor on the dis tin and DRAG it back...Aaay, [Anj raises eyebrows in subtle shock] I feel the tune.

I dunno why he says he din't cry over 2Pac but he will when Jay does, actually I DO know, because he likes Jay [durrr] but I don't see how he possibly could like Jay MORE, ok I've just confused myself. ¬_¬


Recently this Illuminati stuffsss got me kinda FREAKED out, even now apparently producers are puttin' 'things' in the beat that affects your brainwaves which is what makes you like the song, it's too strange. Be aware, don't be afraid. That's what I feel...





' ...and him missing in my life is kind of messing with me. I hope this isn't one of those forever things. It's funny how money can change everything'.


I slyly got it on repeat...


x Love Life & Smile x

1 comment:

  1. he didnt cry when pac died because he was like ten

    ReplyDelete