Thursday, 10 September 2009

* Jingle of the moment * - Eleanor Jackson



I have been told that I NOOG it, which basically means I do it a lot, but SOMETIMES there is no words nor better way to express myself such as...

{*&^*Ioxcfh
jklop
/[p]ohpyukiop;'[/];p#oi[;upyoty67dfyihjmopoiy7
h.
/po
il]/;p

['po
io
i9



@{o
]iu[rkogy675a4r\6y7iopadf[gghjk
oiu
yt
jkui
@?{P]'[oipuoiyu4ye7woP{ogthy
poiu
tre
d



ELEANOR JACKSONNNNNNNNN!!!


It's been my JAM for TIMEEE, but now that I have discovered the NEW video to go with it, I reckon it DEFO deserves to be my * Jingle for the moment *

Right, incase for some 'CRAYZ' reason you dunno who Eleanor IS. It's the quirky [my girlfriend] lil lady from La Roux. YeaH, I love her.

.

=D

She makes me schmile...

My FAVOURITE song on the self titled album [La Roux] is 'I'm not your toy'. LARD GARD. I love the chew-woon SOOOOOOOOO MUSH! Ooooo la la.


Naaa, if you don't vibes and RELOAD this song at LEAST 3times from 3seconds in, I dunno what to say, honestly dude.


La Roux - I'm not your toy.





'...It's all fake love and affection, you don't like me you just like the attention'.


Aaaaaaaay, Elly goes IN!


I love their album anyway, ALL the tracks. They been releasing the RIGHT track after the RIGHT track. The next single SHOULD be 'Cover my eyes' but for now I don't MINDDD bubblin' to 'I'm not your toy' for a HOTTT minute.


x Love Life & Smile x

No comments:

Post a Comment