Wednesday, 23 September 2009

WOULD YOU!?



Fair enough we all KNOW I got mad love for Amber Rose and people think she just gettin' fame off of 'Ye, though she's talented herself.

Some people don't agree with their relationship or whatever and reckon Kanye's ex was better for him, THOUGH SHE CHEATED ON HIM!

I dunno the reason for this, whether it is 'cause of Kanye BUT she has let herself go BIGTIME. Her attire is highly unacceptable and actually made me quite sad.




What was she thinkin' guys, REALLY!?

But yeah, that was at Fashion Week where she turned up lookin' like that. WHO ELSE WAS AT THE SHOW THAT NIGHT!?!?!?!? None other than my booo




Lookin' as fly as F*&^ as usual. I trust her to ALWAYS represent man, she's TOO much, useless, stripper, video hoe, aaay...She's awesome, give her the Kudos she deserves...

Now, would YOU go back to Alexis or stick with Amber???


x Love Life & Smile x

No comments:

Post a Comment