Friday, 18 September 2009

YoYo's was a NoNo



Twas me mates birthday yesterday and he was gaaan YoYo's to celebrate, I was gaaan!

WELL @ LEAST I THOUGHT I WAS...

Grrr...


I got dressed, ready2 leave n alla that stuffsss THEN I was like, Oh lemme pop off to ASDA n buy some Pear Magners to kick off me evening. As I got into ASDA I realised, aaah shucks, left me I.D indoors. BUMBER! ¬_¬


Ran [no not really, walked fast] home, got in, THROWIN' STUFFSSS around tryna find me I.D. I mean LITERALLY throwin' things [including a tantrum] around in SEARCH for me I.D.

COULDN'T find it, at this point I was slightly sweating in my cardigan, so it was becomin' MORE frustrating.

I thought mmmkay, I ain't gnna find it, ran to me Mummy's room to ask her for my passport.

She said...

...

...

...

...

'You know the answer, it's like you search for disappointment'

NO I DON'T I BEEN SEARCHING FOR ME I.D.


Basically, last time I took my Passport as a form of identification for a rave, I lost it. My Mummy paid for the replacement and alla daaah stuffsss and since then I haven't been trusted with it in my possession ever since.


So to cut this long saddening story really short...


YoYo's was a NoNo...




x Love Life & Frown x

No comments:

Post a Comment