Sunday, 4 October 2009

(*&^%&*(){_P]f'#gthy



I couldn't think of a title!

But yeah, I ain't blogged for a minute or so [a few days] 'cause I been sortin' some other stuffsss out, so basc, I ain't had the time, well I have SECRETLY but by the time I get back in I can't bov to do anything else but speak to my boo on the phone then sleep!


The week has been slightly eventful but putting that to one side.



FLIPPIN' DISGUSTING!

I know I say loads of times that I cannot breathe but LITERALLY [exagg] when I saw this, I couldNOT breathe! Naaaaaaaaaa, the picture slyly takes away some of the gruesomeness of it but BELIEVE it was NASTY!

My big bro found it, it was in our front garden, right by the side of his car, I mean I screamed!

The thing is, the cat/fox/evil animal that killed it, decided that my front garden was the ideal place to drop it off AND the feathers were EVERYWHERE! I think the WORSE part of it all is that it was killed and not eaten. I mean, what was the point!? LoooL. Pure evilness mayne!


I was not impressed, nobody wanted to touch it but then SUPERWOMAN came along [Me Mummy] and got rid of the distin and cleaned up all the residue and dem ting der. So yeah, 'til today please believe I hop skip JUMP over that part of the driveway, Ok!


I've returned back to Uni, not in the perfect fairytale way I planned to but returned nonetheless. It's there, ain't had a lecture [1st one is 2mar] so it's been COOL so far, I ain't been drunk yet.

I know of a lady who is a black version of Ellen from a 'Single White Female' I mean, she is a sly Psycho. [cold shivers].


Oh and I FINALLY saw the full length video for this tune!




HappY [late] NigeriaN IndependencE DaY to my fellow Nigerian brothers and sisters!


x Love Life & Smile x

No comments:

Post a Comment