Sunday, 4 October 2009

My FAV celeb couple



If you know me you know that I have somewhat fallen in love with Amber Rose, if you don't know me but you're reading this then you know I have somewhat fallen in love with Amber Rose, if you don't know me and you're not reading this but someone you know IS and informs you that I am somewhat in love with Amber Rose, you will thus eventually know that I, AM SOMEWHAT IN LOVE WITH AMBER ROSE.

=D


Ambs and 'Ye are my fav celeb couple man, bar the rumours their relationship is a publicity stunt and alla daaah, SO!? They look amazingly HOT together, agree!? YES, I thought you would.


Amber Rose has been modelling for 'ELLE' recently and she had a photoshoot this week which Kanye West was the stylist for. [PERF COUP]. Right, yeah 'Ye styled the shoot and Ambs did what she does best...look FIERCE!

Here's video footage from the shoot...





She's too much, they're too cute. I was NOT 'Ye's friend [yes I know him personally {in my dreams}] because I found out the 'Fame Kills' tour with GaGa has been CANCELLED, which almost led me to depression [exagg, but you know what I mean]. I was NOT and still am not impressed, but I'll get over it [no I won't].


I have had 'Day - 26 - Don't fight the feeling' on repeat for the good part of an hour now, nope, still not bored of it. Aaaah...

(8) '...Don't tell me, just show me. If you say you love me, when you touch me your body should say so...' Aaaaaaaaay, tune. ;)


P.s...ALDO is such a crap store, nothing online or in-store is worth a penny from my piggy...

x Love Life ['Ye and Ambs relationship] & Smile x

No comments:

Post a Comment