Tuesday, 10 November 2009

My booo is BACK!


: (8) ...Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah! Roma-roma-mamaa! Ga Ga-ooh-la-la! Want your bad romance...


My wifey [though I was upset with her 'cause her and 'Ye cancelled their Fame Kills tour I was so happy about] has come back with a video, the first song released from the deluxe edition of her album 'The Fame: Monster'.

Singles called 'Bad Romance'. I heard the song last week and saw a clip of the video.

Here I am, nappin' and my guy 'Yo rings me to alert me. THE VIDEO HAS COME TO TOWN! =D

Obviously I jumped on Twitter [what has taken over my FaceBook time] and Tweet Tweeted away.


Na, the video has made me love the song MUCHO! I actually REALLY love Lady GaGa and everything about her, I think she's AMAZING!

I realised, she kept on being pictured with these ornaments covering the majority of her face, now in the video her and her dancers are wearin' 'em. I'm guessin' it's a theme for the album, you know how T Pain had the whole circus theme for 'Thr33 Ringz'!? YeaH, like that.

ANYWAY...



The video is CRAZY! Ai meppou takusan. >.<


x Love Life [Lady GaGa] & Smile x

No comments:

Post a Comment