Tuesday, 10 November 2009

TWITTER AN THANGS!



[sigh]

I enjoy Twitter. MORE than I ever imagined I EVER would, it's crazy! My URL is @Shadestars

My gang who make Twitter what it is for ME are as follows [in no/somewhat a particular order]

@FLYLUSI

@KennyBigDeal

@WillOkobi

@AyoJourno

@TakashiFlash

@MikillPane

@BigSamConvict

@AdeSMILEZ

@Verlonge1

There may be some more BUT I can't think of anymore right now, but then if I can't think of them then I guess their presence in my Twitter life isn't as great as I once thought...Blah!

Anyway, I reckon everyone should get Twitter, it's the bi'nizzz! I love it. PLUS if everyone gets Twitter, I will eventually SADLY but surely bring my FaceBook existence to a SHOCKING end!

There will obviously be a slight delay due to my addiction and monogamous relationship we once shared, yes, yesh I am still talkin' about FaceBook!

Yesterday [Monday] was a fun day but then it turned emotional towards the end but like I have recently promised myself, I kept my composure, I was so AMAZED that I could and did. =)

YaaaY me!

Sometimes, all your emotions shouldn't be expressed. Sometimes your affection towards someone should remain only known by you. SOMETIMES, things don't work out the way you once wished they would and there is nought you can do but be happy at the fact it happened and move on. It seems easier said than done, I won't lie, it truly is. But it's not as hard as you think, a stable heart is a stable mind is a stable body. Let your mind and body work hand in hand and in due course, everything will be fine and when you sit and reminicse on old memories...You won't sulk and pray for a chance to go back, instead you'll smile and prepare yourself for the better things to come that lie ahead.


x Love Life & Smile x


P.s...No, I was on ConcreteLoop [as usual] and they posted JoJo - BackWords :O

Is JoJo back[ish, as she kinda wasn't really here to begin with BUT had some tunesss]!? I enjoy the song but I dunno, you tell me...




P.s x2 This song kinda contradicts my last thoughts but hey, LoL. I din't say I can relate, I just like the track.

1 comment:

  1. FCUK AN INDIE

    BITCH! I AM TWITTER! FEED MY EGO!

    *Smiles*

    ReplyDelete