Monday, 28 December 2009

Dedication: Michael Kuba Kuba



I have a best friend, his name is Michael Kuba Kuba. He is like my other half, my alter ego, he SLYLY completes me, love is an understatement. But I am IN love with him.

He already gave me EARLY Christmas presents yeah but TODAY...




Happy canNOT describe. My grin looks like a capital U.

Ayyy, this laptop is LIVE! LoooL. The mouse is a Krappy Patty, can you IMAGINE. Kai!

When you have that special person[s] in your life, whether it's a family member, partner, friend, pet, imaginary pal. WHATEVER, show 'em that you love 'em EVERY SINGLE CHANCE you get. Not 'cause life is short ['cause we all hope that it ain't] but because they deserve it. A warm hug, kiss or compliment from the one you love is far more precious than ANYTHING!

Love is the perfect gift, if you got it, give it 'cause it'll come back to you multiplied. =)


I love you Michael.


x Love Life [those who love you] & Smile x

No comments:

Post a Comment