Wednesday, 2 December 2009

I can't believe it's bashment



Anyone who knows me knows I DO NOT LIKE BASHMENT. I WOULD DROP OUT OF UNI, TATTOO MY FOREHEAD AND FLY TO SWITZERLAND TO PARTICIPATE IN A PETITION ON THE PERMANENT BANNNNNNNNNNNN OF BASHMENT IN ALL COUNTRIES!

The 'music' [I use that term looooooooooooooosely] is foul, I just don't feel in ANY SHAPE, SIZE OR FORM. It's not THAT!

I have never liked bashment, raves, never danced to it [and I can dance =P] it just doesn't interest me at all boy.


THENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...

LoooL!!!


There I am, in my mates car as she blasts 'Teairra Mari - Phonebooth'. I hadn't heard that tune in AGESSS!!! Anyway, we were singin' along to it, twas cute, then the song faded...

...

...

...

FROM THE MIST CAME...




'Me nah wan nah borin' F&%$, me nah wan nah borin' whine'


:O

'Vybz Kartel - Bicycle'


Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye!!! [Anj' waist does a tingggggggggggggggggg]

I still HATE bashment. This tune is demonic 'cause it makes me like it though I DON'T WANT TO!!! :@ ...AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!!!


But it's a TUNE. =)


'...ride pon d cocky like a bicycle, ride pon d cocky like a bicycle, you love the lollipop you love the icylce, me don tell ya me nah wan nah borin' gyal'.

I could have possibly lost friends 'cause of this, LoooL. But meh! I give it where's it's due, I can't HELP IT!


Oh and I have a STRONG idea to WHY this song suddenly appeals to me, [sigh]. We talk about it later!


x Love Life [NOT BASHMENT] & Smile x

1 comment: