Saturday, 9 January 2010

CHOCKAFACE!


BoxFresh & Chock-a-Block present: Pigeon Face


It is where I will be 2mar, I think you should be there TOO! It's not too late to put yourself on z guestlist for £5. £5 WELL spent. Hope to see you there...





70 Hoxton Street, London, N1 6LP. Be there, it's gonna be CRAZY, just check the line up!


Today has been an awkward but funny day, I've taken a break from Twitter for a while 'cause I felt I tweet TOO much. STILL follow me 'cause I'll be back REAL soon [@Shadestars]


My mate Cj is CRAZY. He has a lovely cute SnowMan teddy that he tends to abuse but this by FAR has got to be the WORSE.




:O


Somebody SAVE poor snowy. ='(


Ah ha! Oh and CBB is CRAP! I've watched all but half an hour of it and feel that my analysis is perfect. Thanks. LoL.


'Til next time folk...Ima try have an early night. ;-)



x Love Life & Smile x

No comments:

Post a Comment