Wednesday, 20 January 2010

* Jingle of the moment *

Today has just been like WoW! I'm sittin' in my house [finally after being out all day] and I just came out the shower [30mins ago] and I'm still sittin' in my towel, I have NO idea why, I'm freezin' and my skin is kinda dry now so Ima hop back in the shower to wet it up [Ayyy] real quick then start gettin' dressed. But before I do that...


I ain't done one of these for quite a while, but yeah this is my first * Jingle of the moment * of 2010.

It's by Chrishan and it's called 'Bedroom'. :O

I LOVE this song, I think you will too.





There's no video and it's not even been released as far as I'm aware, it's off his album called 'Night & Day' which has some pretty good tunes on there, this is my favourite so far though, but I ain't taken time to let the rest soak in. Enjoy!


x Love Life & Smile x

No comments:

Post a Comment