Thursday, 11 February 2010

: BRAND NEW RiRi



[8] ...Take it, take it, baby, baby. Take it, take it, love me, love me...


Rihanna was spotted a couple days ago wearin' costumes whilst filmin' her new video for her latest release 'Rude Boy'. I don't really have an opinion on Rihanna to be honest, her music is meh, her personality is blah! [shrugs] I dunno. I OBVIOUSLY don't like the whole Chris Brown saga that happened just over a year ago but what can I say, that was over a year ago.

This song is alright and the video makes it BETTER! She did good with this one, I like it, I like it indeed.





The outfits, the dance moves, the hair, I enjoy this video, it's really fun. It slyly sees Rihanna go back to where she came from, with the Caribbean side of her pokin' out. Good stuffsss!

What do you think!?


x Love Life & Smile x

1 comment:

  1. I luv this video!!! Mys sis & I have had this song on replay for a few mnths now lol

    ReplyDelete