Sunday, 7 February 2010

: Jeremy Scott


I love this guy and his work, he is actually amazing. I was on his website takin' a peak at his Fall 2009 collection and I LOVE it. If you dunno who he is, shame on I SAY SHAME on you! Many people knew him from the JS Winged Hightop trainers he did with adidas...



...but Jeremy Scott is one talented guy, he has been about for ages but hasn't got the recognition he deserves [I guess kinda like the majority of talented people on this Galactic Planet] but yeah, his time to shine has been of recent. His Fall 2009 collection is DOPE! I love it.

Pieces from his collection have been worn by the likes of [MY WIFE] Lady GaGa in her 'Paparazzi' video and Rihanna and Solange, to name a few.























His Spring 2010 collection is just [speechless]

Jeremy Scotts mind is TOOO much, if ever I could get my hands on his work, WoaH!

[sigh]


x Love Life & Smile x

No comments:

Post a Comment