Tuesday, 23 February 2010

: NONSENSE!

I dunno whyyyyyyyyyyy, Kanye West approved this. Fair enough Nabil Elderkin did the video for 'Welcome To Heartbreak' I didn't personally care for that video but that's my JAM! But yeah, what he has done for the 'Coldest Winter' video is pathetic, sowwe, though my love for 'Ye is MAD CRAZY HIGH this video just...

It's confusin' and a tad scary, it just isn't ANYTHING like I imagined it to be, it ain't even CRAP, it's just (*&^%^gyuhfiegort#'. To think I was well happy when I learnt of there being a video...[sigh]


'Ave a look and you be the judge. It ain't gonna come out in the UK though, so, blah!

KANYE WEST "Coldest Winter" Directed by: NABIL "ITUNES link below" from nabil elderkin on Vimeo.



x Love Life & Smile x

1 comment:

  1. Yea, this is probably my least favorite Kanye video. I'm waiting to see what he'll do on the next album, should be good.

    ReplyDelete