Friday, 12 February 2010

: A part of Fashion died yesterday!


Yesterday afternoon, legendary [no hype] Alexander McQueen was found DEAD in his house after taking his own life. [sigh]

It is an emotional topic and I don't wanna say too much but, I can personally NEVER understand why people commit suicide, but it's not my portion to understand. His best friend past 2years ago and apparently he kinda never got over that, PLUS his Mother past away last week which as you can imagine hit him HARD aswell. I guess he could no longer take it...

='(


His memory will live on his the amazing work he left in our hearts, minds and eyes...He was truly an amazimg person AND fashion designer.


I SHALL own a pair of his Amardillo high heels VERY soon, [even though they're like £1,000 and will probably take me a month to learn how to walk in 'em]


R.I.P Alexander McQueen xxx





x Love Life & Smile x

No comments:

Post a Comment