Monday, 8 February 2010

: Stars In You Eyes - His eye is on the Sparrow


Hey dudes and dudettes, 'Stars In Your Eyes' is a regular post Ima be doin' when I search for or come across UK BASED ONLY talent that I think you should know about, they could be my friends, peers, strangers, hobo's whatever, I don't necessarily have to personally know 'em BUT they have to have a talent that I am intrigued by.

YeaH, that's what it's basically about, it might be weekly, fortnightly, whatever...Just when I come across it I guess...


My FIRST 'Stars In Your Eyes' post IS someone I know, the beautiful Chloe Fiducia aka @Muzikality aka The girl with the BEST POUT EVER. Follow her on Twitter! Last night she did a cover of 'His Eye Is On The Sparrow' Gospel Song.




WooHoo!

Subscribe to her YOuTube page as well for regular updates and stuffsss...



Oh and though it's about 4months old or so, here's one of my favourites, Chlo' singin' 'Alicia Keys - Diary'. Love this one.





x Love Life [good talent] & Smile x

1 comment: