Sunday, 7 March 2010

: Random...


I'm awake, I'm tired, I can't sleep!

Today was a good day, went MASH and saw my husband, had a mini photoshoot with JC for Ape Apparel. Me and @TakashiFlash got FREEBIES! Popped over to UrbanDevelopment just in time for which we thought was Scorchers performance only to be informed that he cancelled. KmL! Weren't impressed but got to see a handful of me favourite people so yeah, twas all in all good.

Though Ima FORCE myself to sleep in a little while, I thought lemme just share with you three tracks I LOVE and have LOVED for ages but we were reacquainted today...


'Eric Roberson - Couldn't Hear Me'.




'Raheem DeVaughn - Believe'




Actually this one is a NEW love but yeah...


'Nicki Minaj - Your Love'




Enjoy!


x Love Life & Smile x

No comments:

Post a Comment