Wednesday, 3 March 2010

: This time last week...

...It was my birthday! :O ...WoW!

Time flies when you're alive.


I've had a good week...









I went to the Tate Modern and went in a black box! :O

I've finally painted the nails on my right hand, amazing! LoL.

Some time this week, [hopefully today actually] Ima go Tate Britain and see the Chris Ofilli exhibition, it looks amazing! I'm so excited.

On Monday, I went to my mates night 'WIRED' at Shoreditch House, funish funsss!




...








=D








My friends are AMAZING!

SideBar: At my age I DO NOT have a digital camera, or ANY camera for that matter, I stole these pics of me mates TakashiFlash, Ash n NessQuik. xx ^.^

I might be off to The Den later, not too sure yet. If I DO go, and ya see me, spank ME! ;)


x Love Life & Smile x

P.s...I said amazing a lot just then didn't I!? It's an AMAZING descriptive word. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment