Thursday, 22 April 2010

: 'Love Life & Smile'


...That's been my motto/slogan/the code I live by for as long as I can remember. Probably since early Secondary School way back in 2004. But yeah, for two years now I've had these...




They are my favourite tatts, I LOVE 'em. Couple days ago I was with one of my besties, aka My Misses aka NessQuik aka My Omelette Du Fromage and we decided to randomly get more tatts 'cause the weather was shiny and we had a few shillings between us.




We now got matchin' minds, souls, hearts and hands. :O

hehe!

I ended up gettin' a smiley face [whose name is Ethel btw] and she got 'Love Life ' knuckle tatts.

That's the newest ink I got, bar that it's been about a year since I got summink done. I love tattoos, self expression, people can get to know you through 'em without you even havin' to say nought. Now, my hands say what my mind and mouth is always sayin...


x Love Life & Smile x

No comments:

Post a Comment