Friday, 23 April 2010

: UNEMPLOYMENT LICK A CLIT!


[RANDOM post but I had brief things to enlighten you on so, yeah]

About, 1pm yesterday afternoon, I got a call from a lovely young lady saying that I got the job. YaaaaaaaY! Last week Tuesday, I went to an interview/recruitment day at All Saints and yesterday, I got z job. I start on Monday, MAD excited. =D [be excited for me]

I don't like retail and I ain't done it in 2years BUT I like All Saints, it's a pretty cool store.

I was out and about with my @RalphHardy yesterday, being Martians, playin' hide n seek, discussin' 'Rocky' and being watched. :O

Twas fun.


So yeah, I was meant to be gaaan through that stage of growin' out my bald head BUT now I got a new job, I can't start off all trampy, now, can I!? ¬_¬ - Well either way, Ima just cut it off, work there for a lil while then drop the REAL Anj on 'em and come in all nappy headed like BLAOW!


I like to refer to myself as a BOY 'cause I genuinely believe that deep inside, I AM! The girliest thing I do is paint me nails, bar that, I do NOUGHT feminine WHATSOEVER [obviously apart from the things controlled by nature *ahem*]




SideBar: I got some NEW posts up on my FaceBook group page iWrite by Andrea Ushedo click z link n 'ave a butchers...


x Love Life & Smile x

No comments:

Post a Comment