Friday, 29 October 2010

: The.Thing.With.No.Title.

I wrote this like, 2weeks ago, I'm currently facing these emotions and thoughts, let me be honest. Tryna get out of it but hey, we're young, we learn from our 'mistakes'.

Tell me what you think...

You gave me all the right signs yet we're headed in the wrong direction, and it's, not only when we make love, that we need to use protection. My heart needs it, from you. My eyes need it, from her. My ears need it, from them 'cause I can't pretend as though I don't know we're headed in the wrong direction.

They say that you're no good for me but, you're so good to me and I wanna make 'em see, that, your smile is what makes my soul happy but, you also make my heart frown. This feels so right yet we're headed in the wrong direction.
The sometimes lover, the deep emotions undercover, not allowing passion to flow through one another, in public. Just in case of what they think, just in case they judge this Untitled emotion of ours, devours the purity in it. Makes me no longer want to be, in this, wrong direction.

It's taken a turn for the worse and feeling as though my heart might burst due to the intensity of this, this, joy that you give me, this pain that you bring me, this spell you've cast upon me, the control you've gained of me, a grip that's captured the soul of me, the whole of me.

So maybe we're headed in the right direction, there's no need for a love suspension, keeping you is my only intention. You're like my saddest joy, an inaudible symphony, I owe you nothing yet, you deserve everything. This bitter sweet song my soul will sing, with such effection, forever, as our hearts lead us to a fatal bliss, as our spirits wander...in the wrong direction.

 
x Love.Life.And.Smile. x

1 comment:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW THAT WAS AMAZING! THE WAY U PUT UR THOUGHTS INTO WRITING LIKE THAT I LOVE IT! Cindy.xx

    ReplyDelete