Friday, 14 January 2011

: Salvador Dali

Today I got my first piece of Ink in TWO MONTHS, that is quite some time for me, I'm a fiend. I've always had love for the genius Salvador Dali so I decided to get one of his murals on my thigh, I love it.




I'm so happy with this, sowwe, you'll have to twist your neck 90degrees ANTI to get a better glimpse. I'll take another picture when it's healed and the swelling goes down, just thought I'd take one quick flick to show you. Sowwe for the rubbish angle! :-P


Anywhooo, I'm off to bed 'cause I got another Ink appointment 2mar at noon, hehe, I'll show/tell you more once it's done.

Nyt beautiful souls.


xLove.Life.&.Smile.x

2 comments:

  1. omg the detail is beautiful! where did u get it done plz?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really nice piece, how many hours?
    *Follow*

    ReplyDelete