Tuesday, 11 January 2011

: TaiDini


Ever since I got Shimasu [my SLR] I been fallin' in love with photography, FASHION photography, more and more, it's been about 2/3 months I've had her and I been takin' pictures nearly everyday, teachin' myself new things and tryna improve my knowledge. I did a little style based test shoot, my FIRST one ever, wi'my mate Tai @Taidini the other day, here are a few flicks from the day...

Enjoy!
















Overall, the outfits/looks we tried to go for were Casual, Formal, Winter WonderLand, just basic outfits with edge and A LOT of personal style, designers included in the style shoot range from Marc Jacobs to Christian Louboutin, YSL, Raf Simmons, Barbour, Clae and a few others...Follow him on Twitter, young product designer with pizazz!

All of these pictures are unedited too, I'm still tryna become a Wiz on ye ol' PhotoShot! If anyone has some knowledge to share or advice for me, I'm always willing to learn new things, muchos love-os! ^__^


xLove.Life.&.Smile.x

No comments:

Post a Comment