Tuesday, 11 January 2011

: Wonderful Surprise!

The other day I woke up to a package, with an anonymous sender, by the envelope I could see it was from Amazon, I opened it up and it was a book I had been previously discussin' with my older cousin Kelvin...called 'The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind' by Dr.Joseph Murphy. We were just talkin' about it, I had NO idea he was gonna get it for me, the reviews on this guide are AMAZING! I've started reading it and so far, so intriguing, I'd advise you all to get a copy, it's also available in WaterStones.

If you're a thinker, this is the kind of mind exercise you need.

I'll post a Kitschai review on it as soon as I'm done reading it...If you've read or heard about it, share your thoughts, I'd like to know.










































x.Love.Life.&.Smile.x

No comments:

Post a Comment